When You Gift, I Gift, We Gift
Welcome to post-Thanksgiving 2018. Which means welcome to solving the age-old riddle/problem, What to give to loved ones? We know, it’s tough out there, so we asked some of our textile world pals to help us out and let us know what they will be gifting this year. First up, the lovely ladies, Cary Vaughan and Jenna Wilson of Ace & Jig.
PHOTOGRAPHY BY STEPHANIE GONOT
STYLING BY SAMANTHA MARGHERITA
We love Cary and Jenna’s well-traveled and easy, well-heeled style, so we knew they’d come back with some incredible options—and so they did! Take a look and happy holidays, y’all!
CLOCKWISE FROM TOP
• Clare V Fanny Pack in Loden Rustic with Mini Stripe (similar). “A perfect holiday fashionable and functional travel essential. we love that these can be worn cross body too.”
• Thompson Street Studio Neutral Patchwork Curtain, $325. “We love Kiva of Thompson Street Studio's pieced "pojagi" style curtains so much we asked her to make giant ones for our east and west coast studios. ”
• Ace & Jig Quilted Coat Marine (similar). “Our most favorite throw-on coat of the season - warm, soft and reversible. Holiday travel essential!”
• Kantha (Radius Books, 2017), $47. “Wonderfully detailed volume of the gorgeous historic art and craft of Kantha. A must for the textile-obsessed.”
• Ace & Jig No-Waste Napkins (launching 12/21 on Ace & Jig). “ As a no-waste company, we are committed to finding a use for each scrap of our custom yarn-dye woven textiles. These napkins are made from our excess yardage — a great feel-good hostess gift!”
• Schoolhouse Electric x Ace & Jig Bolster Pillow, $238, “Beautifully crafted staple pillow - lovingly made by our inspiring friends at Schoolhouse Electric at their Portland, Oregon HQ using our custom woven textiles.”